Check out Dr Doug Lukinuk as he endorses Indoor Rock Climbing
- The cost to school groups or camps is $15/climber + HST with a minimum charge for 6 people;
- A waiver must be signed by the parent or legal guardian of each child;
- We will provide climbing harnesses and shoes for each climber;
- Belay lessons will be offered to climbers 14 years or older;
- If you or any support staff do not know how to belay we will provide a belay lesson at a rate of $20 per adult + HST;
- All children under 10 years old must wear a safety helmet;
- The group climbing event will run for 2 hours;
- Click here to download the waiver form for persons under 18 years;
- Click here to download the waiver form for persons over 18 years;
- Everyone attending must strictly adhere to the “Gym Rules” of the Rock and Rope Climbing Centre.
To book a 2 hour session at the Rock and Rope Climbing Centre or for more information, please contact
us at 705-745-2333 or email email@example.com.