Check out Dr Doug Lukinuk as he endorses Indoor Rock Climbing
- The cost to school groups or camps is $15/climber + HST with a minimum charge for 6 people;
- A waiver must be signed by the parent or legal guardian of each child;
- We will provide climbing harnesses and shoes for each climber;
- We will provide a climbing harness for each belayer at a rate of $3/belayer;
- If you or any support staff do not know how to belay we will provide a belay lesson at a rate of $12.50 per person + HST;
- The Rock and Rope Climbing Centre can provide professional belaying services at a rate of $20/hour/belayer + HST if required;
- All children under 10 years old must wear a safety helmet; they can either bring their own bicycle helmet or we can provide rental helmets at a rate of $3/person + HST;
- The group climbing event will run for 2 hours;
- Click here to download the waiver form for persons under 18 years;
- Click here to download the waiver form for persons over 18 years;
- Everyone attending must strictly adhere to the “Gym Rules” of the Rock and Rope Climbing Centre.
To book a 2 hour session at the Rock and Rope Climbing Centre or for more information, please contact
us at 705-745-2333 or email email@example.com.