Register now for the March Break Day Camp on March 16-20, 2015 from 9-3PM!
- Camp Hours are 9AM – 3PM,
- PA Day Camp $45/person + HST
- Early drop off or late pick up is available $5/incident
What you need to know about climbing day camps
In a safe, fun-filled environment, each camp participant will learn the basic fundamentals of top rope climbing and solving boulder problems through technique demonstration, games and practice.
The Rock and Rope Climbing Centre focuses it’s day camp programming to encourage and develop team work, goal setting and leadership skills. Additionally, art and craft components are incorporated daily in the programming. Day Camps will also feature outdoor activities at nearby parks (weather permitting).
Camp leadership and instruction is led by the certified instructors at Rock and Rope Climbing Centre.
Campers should bring running shoes (not crocs) a bicycle helmet if they have one, lunch (nut free) and drinks!
- All climbing equipment is provided.
- Waiver form must be read and signed by parent or Court appointed guardian. Click here to download waiver form.
March Break and Summer Day Camp registration in done through our partner City of Peterborough, Recreation Division 705-742-7777 X or online https://eservices.city.peterborough.on.ca/recServe/Start/start.asp